Friday, June 18, 2010

You Rock


You Rock! and you and you and you rock! Each of us rocks in different ways with different things. And it's really cool when you tell them. Catch your kids rocking at something. How about a teacher or a coach. And then tell them that they rock!

I just sent a link to this palindrome video that is really empowering to some people who I think rock. (Big word alert, a palindrome is something that reads the same forward and backwards and this is a super creative use of that tool.) Since we are still in school (until next Wednesday, I sent it to the teachers and principal who have worked with my kids with a note telling them how they rock not only for my kids, but for all the kids they interact with. Based on the notes by return email, I think hearing that they rock was a huge hit.

Who can you tell "YOU ROCK" today?

No comments:

Post a Comment